Why Your Porsche Needs a Multi-Point Inspection
We know how much your Porsche means to you, which is why scheduling regular Porsche multi-point inspections is important. What is a multi-point inspection? During a Porsche multi-point inspection, Porsche Fremont’s master-certified technicians will perform thorough examinations and checks of important vehicle components and systems. Learn more about multi-point inspections with Porsche Fremont, so you can keep your Porsche performing at its best.
What Does a Multi-Point Inspection Cover?
Our Porsche multi-point inspection ensures your vehicle keeps running smoothly on the roads of >Los Gatos and San Jose. Not only do regular inspections help keep your vehicle at peak performance for the long road ahead, but they can also catch any issues early on. This can save Saratoga drivers money, frustration, and possible vehicle damage down the line. So, what does a multi-point inspection cover? When you bring your vehicle into Porsche Fremont, it will receive the following checks:
- Engine Oil
- Windshield Washer
- Power Steering
- Transmission (if equipped w/ dipstick)
- Brake Reservoir
- Headlamp Washer
- Coolant Recovery Reservoir
- Operation of the horn, interior lights, exterior lamps, turn signals, hazard, and brake lamps
- Inspect headlamp alignment
- Windshield washer spray, wiper operation, and wiper blades
- Windshield cracks and/or chips
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning check
- Engine air cleaner filter
- Oil and/or fluid leaks
- Constant velocity (CV) drive axle boots (if equipped)
- Exhaust system (leaks, damage, loose parts)
- Steering and steering linkages
- Shocks/struts, air suspension, and other suspension components for leaks and/or damage
- Brake system (including lines, hoses and parking brake)
- Engine cooling system, hoses, and clamps
- Radiator, heater, and air conditioning hoses for leaks/damage
- Accessory drive belt(s)
- Clutch operation (if equipped)
- Maintaining charge
- Measure front/rear brake linings
- Check tread depth
- Check the tire wear pattern
- Check for tire damage
- Check and fill to correct tire pressure
After one of our technicians has completed your multi-point inspection, your service consultant will contact you to go over your vehicle’s report card.
How Long Does a Multi-Point Inspection Take?
Times can vary depending on the condition of your vehicle and the number of technicians working on your vehicle. However, with Porsche Fremont, there’s no worry about the wait. You can have your vehicle picked up for service and dropped back off when service is complete.
How Much Does a Multi-Point Inspection Cost?
This can also vary depending on the place of service. For a quote for your vehicle, reach out to Porsche Fremont. Also, make sure to check our rotating service specials to save on Porsche maintenance and repairs!
Trust Us For Your Porsche Multi-Point Inspection
What separates the Porsche Fremont service center from independent shops is our factory-trained technicians who are re-certified on a monthly basis. Additionally, our state-of-the-art equipment is designed specifically to service Porsche vehicles. In addition to our master technicians and exceptional facility, you can expect to receive only genuine Porsche parts catered to your specific Porsche model.
Schedule Your Porsche Multi-Point Inspection Today!
Whether you just want the peace of mind that comes with having your vehicle checked or are concerned about a potential issue, the Porsche Fremont team is here to help. Schedule your service visit today to keep your Porsche in top shape!