A Porsche Driver’s Guide To Tire Safety
It is National Tire Safety Month. Please review our guide to tire safety below.
3 Routine Tire Tips To Follow
- Maintaining Proper Tire Pressure – Tires lose pressure with weather changes, usage and the passage of time. Please routinely check your tire pressure or visit Porsche Fremont Tire Center near Newark for us to check.
- Porsche Tire Rotations – By preserving your tire treads, your Porsche vehicle’s stopping distance and performance will not be impacted.
- Porsche Tire Balancing – Tire balancing assists your vehicle in running smoothly and preventing additional alignment & suspension issues.
Additional Tire Information
- Porsche Tire Alignment – If you notice signs, like a pulsing steering wheel, pulling or additional road noise, please schedule a tire alignment with Porsche Fremont Service Center.
- Choose N-Specific Tires – When it is time for a tire replacement, we recommend always going genuine and Porsche Fremont carries the N-Specific tires your Porsche needs.
- Know How To Find Tire Size – Learn how to find your Porsche tire size here.