2019 Porsche 911 Price Information
The 2019 Porsche 911 offers powerful engine options and many luxury features. Each model in the lineup offers something different, making it easy for Menlo Park drivers to find a version of the Porsche 911 that they love. Read below for more information on the Porsche 911 price for each of these 2019 models.
How Much Does a Porsche 911 Cost?
The cost of a Porsche 911 varies, depending on the trim and body style. As you can see, there are numerous options across the 2019 lineup:
- Porsche 911 Carrera Price: $91,100 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera S Price: $105,100 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Price: $103,400 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet Price: $117,400 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Price: $98,000 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Price: $112,000 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet Price: $110,300 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet Price: $124,300 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 T Price: $102,100 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Targa 4: $110,300 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Targa 4s: $124,300 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera GTS: $120,700 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Cabriolet: $133,000 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS: $127,600 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet: $139,900 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS: $139,900 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Turbo Price: $161,800 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Price: $190,700 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet Price: $174,100 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet Price: $203,000 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 GT3: $143,600 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS: $187,500 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS: $293,200 starting MSRP
Defining Porsche 911 Features
No matter which Porsche 911 you choose, you’ll experience a comfortable and entertaining driving experience. Each model provides a variety of high-end interior features and strong engines. Even with the Porsche 911 Carrera base model, you’ll get a 3.0 L 6-cylinder engine that generates 370 hp and a selection of premium cabin amenities, including a rearview camera and dual-zone automatic climate control. Some features that define the 911 lineup as a whole include:
- Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK): The optional PDK transmission offers both a manual and automatic mode and changes gears without interrupting engine power. For older models, the PDK is a 7-speed transmission; however, newer models come standard with an 8-speed PDK transmission.
- Rear-Wheel or All-Wheel Drive: Models with rear-wheel drive offer exceptional balance, while models with all-wheel drive provide greater traction on San Jose roads during inclement weather. There are benefits to both drivetrains, and the Porsche 911 lineup offers both RWD and AWD models, so drivers can choose a model with a drivetrain that best fits their needs.
- Sport Exhaust System: This available feature is new to the Porsche 911 series and features two catalytic converters and a rear silencer. This system is racing-inspired and helps create the distinctive 911 sports car sound and resonance.
Learn More About Porsche 911 Pricing at Porsche Fremont
Contact us at Porsche Fremont to schedule a test drive with any of the above Porsche 911 models and experience exciting features like Porsche Wet Mode today! Interested in leasing? Check out our current offers!