Toast To Porsche Prepaid Maintenance In The New Year
Are you the proud owner of a Porsche vehicle in Fremont, CA? As part of Porsche ownership, you understand the importance of staying on track with your Porsche routine maintenance and prepaid maintenance can support you with that.
What Is Prepaid Maintenance?
Prepaid maintenance is when a vehicle owner pays for a set amount of routine maintenance upfront. The owner chooses the package best suited to them, enjoys peace of mind knowing the cost of their service is taken care of, and many other benefits. See below.
Benefits of Prepaid Maintenance
- Cost Certainty – What you pay now for service is what you pay later, no matter if prices have changed
- Quality – Genuine Porsche parts used for all repairs and/or replacements
- Confidence – Factory trained Porsche technicians care for your Porsche vehicle
- Value Proposition – In most instances, you will see considerable savings over the life of your Porsche Prepaid Maintenance plan than if you were to pay at each visit.
- Retain Market Value – By staying on track with factory recommended maintenance, you are helping retain the market value of your Porsche vehicle.
- Additional Benefits – Discover all the benefits here.
What Are My Porsche Prepaid Maintenance Options?
At Porsche Fremont, we offer prepaid maintenance packages through Porsche or through us. Click on the option you are interested in below for more information.
Is Porsche Routine Maintenance Necessary?
Yes. Porsche vehicles require service every 10,000 miles or once a year, whichever comes first, to maintain the vehicle’s safety and operational reliability.
Speak with your Porsche Fremont Team today at (510) 790-1111 to review all packages available to you, based on your Porsche model, year, and mileage.