The 2016 Porsche Boxster Reviews Are Outstanding
The 2016 Porsche Boxster reviews make it clear to Fremont and Sunnyvale buyers that automotive experts are more than enthusiastic about this powerful sports car, which is available now at Porsche Fremont. Here are some of our favorite highlights.
Critics Extol Ample Praise in Their 2016 Porsche Boxster Reviews
With a well-earned reputation for innovative design, the critics love the 2016 Porsche Boxster.
- Car and Driver – “With brilliant handling and a sweet flat-six engine mounted behind the driver, the Boxster is a regular on our 10 Best list.”
- Automobile Magazine – “The engine has more bite, punch, and a rare congenital desire to rev its lungs out.”
- Car Gurus – “Everything you are looking for is there, including a navigation and infotainment system befitting a vehicle of this price point.”
- Motor Trend – “Now that the Boxster has 911 power (and a power-to-weight ratio better than the 911’s) what’s it like to drive? Intoxicating.”
The 2016 Porsche Boxster Specs and Features
The 2016 Porsche Boxster is produced in five powerful trims, each available with a six-speed manual transmission or the industry exclusive 7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) transmission that offers both automatic and manual modes. The range of available engines for this lineup is quite staggering.
- The 2016 Porsche Boxster – Available with a 2.7L V6 engine that’s situated mid-vehicle to produce 265 hp and 206 lb-ft of torque.
- 2016 Porsche Boxster Black Edition – Features the same powertrain as the Boxster, but adds a stylish black color scheme that includes a gloss black exterior, interior door sills, and a SportDesign steering wheel.
- The 2016 Porsche Boxster S – Equipped with a 3.4L V6 engine that’s capable of producing 215 hp and 266 lb-ft of torque.
- 2016 Porsche Boxster GTS – The GTS trim comes with the 3.4L V6 engine engineered to deliver 330 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
- 2016 Boxster Spyder – A 3.8L V6 engine that delivers 375 hp and 309 lb-ft of torque powers the new Boxster Spyder.
Experience the Porsche Boxster at Porsche Fremont Today
Come understand why the 2016 Porsche Boxster reviews are so full of praise. Fremont and Sunnyvale drivers interested in test-driving an iconic Boxster can contact the experts at Porsche of Freemont by calling (888) 494-3314, or visit our showroom at 5740 Cushing Parkway in Fremont today.