Porsche Panamera Maintenance Schedule
Even luxury vehicles, such as the new Panamera Sedan, need regular maintenance to operate at their best. In addition to a reasonable Porsche Panamera maintenance cost, our service center offers the following advantages over third-party and independent shops near San Jose:
- Porsche Certified Technicians
- Genuine parts & accessories
- Access to a collision center
- Savings Card membership
- Preferred Owners Benefits
Which Services Are Included in the Maintenance Schedule?
Every 2018 Porsche Panamera Sedan comes with a 4-Year/50,000-Mile Basic Warranty and a 4-Year/50,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty. Below, you’ll find a quick overview of manufacturer-suggested services, starting at 10,000 miles and ending at 50,000 miles.
- 10,000-Mile Service—covers small services to prep the Panamera for the many miles ahead, and usually covers an oil and filter change, tire rotation, and a safety inspection.
- 20,000-Mile Service—also a minor service, this includes all 10,000-mile maintenances plus any necessary new tire and/or brake pad replacement.
- 30,000-Mile Service—typically the point when brake fluid, transmission fluid, and coolant levels need checked and replaced.
- 40,000-Mile Service—includes all 10,000- and 20,000-mile services, as well as any necessary drive belt, hose, motor mount, or suspension bushing replacement.
- 50,000-Mile Service—marks the end of your Porsche Panamera’s warranty. To save on repairs, don’t forget to schedule recommended services before 50,000 miles.
Get Panamera Service Near Walnut Creek & Palo Alto!
Find out why San Ramon and Redwood City drivers rely on Porsche Fremont for expert service! Contact our service center online or by phone at (510) 545-4965 to learn more about how we can help maintain your Porsche Panamera. To lower the Porsche Panamera maintenance cost even further, don’t forget to browse our service specials and parts specials!