2019 Porsche Panamera Interior Features & Seating
Recently redesigned, the Porsche Panamera Sedan underwent several changes to its interior. Freshly equipped with new comforts, stylings, and technologies, the Porsche Panamera RWD and AWD offer superior performance to San Jose drivers, as well as a cozy, lavishly equipped cabin for five passengers. Read on to see what you can expect from the new Porsche Panamera interior!
Panamera Interior: Comfort & Convenience
Even the entry-level Panamera Base offers plenty of premium features, each designed to keep you content as you zip through the Bay Area. The following are included as standard:
- Panoramic sunroof
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- 8-way heated and power-adjustable front seats
- 60/40-split-folding rear seats
- Up to 17.6 cubic feet of space in the front luggage compartment
As you move up the Panamera line, you’ll gain access to features like full leather upholstery, genuine wood trim, front-seat memory settings, heated rear seats, powered steering wheel, keyless entry and ignition, and much, much more.
Panamera Interior: Seating Materials & Colors
Porsche wants sitting in the Panamera’s seats to be a refreshing and luxurious experience. Along with being heated and adjustable, the Porsche Panamera seats come with high-end upholstery options in a variety of colors sure to compliment the Panamera interior and exterior.
Standard Interior/Partial Leather Seats
- Agate Grey
- Black/Luxor Beige
Leather Interior/Leather Seats
- Agate Grey
- Saddle Brown
- Saddle Brown/Luxor Beige
- Black/Saddle Brown
- Black/Luxor Beige
Leather Interior Club Leather
- Cohiba Brown
- Truffle Brown
Panamera Interior: Technology
Techy systems abound inside the Porsche Panamera interior—many of which aren’t found on competing models like the Audi A7. Here’s just a few of its most impressive standard and optional features:
- Porsche Communication Management—uses a wide-view 12.3-inch touchscreen to connect you to navigation, a 10-speaker audio system, Apple CarPlay, optional Burmester 3D Surround Sound System, and more.
- Optional Porsche InnoDrive with ACC—an intelligent adaptive cruise control system that predictively optimizes your speed by measuring speed limits, scanning topography, and using high-resolution navigation data.
- Optional Rear Seat Entertainment System—installs two 10-inch touchscreens on the front-seat backrests, allowing rear-seat passengers to access the standard Connect Plus WiFi hotspot, play games, or download productivity apps from the Google Play Store.
- Optional Night View—uses thermal imaging to detect pedestrians or animals on dark Menlo Park roadways, displaying them in yellow or red depending on their distance from the vehicle.
Take a Tour of the Porsche Panamera Interior!
Step inside the 2019 Porsche Panamera at Porsche Fremont, located at 5740 Cushing Parkway in Fremont, CA. Schedule a test drive online, or contact us at 510-790-1111 to learn more about how the Porsche Panamera compares to other luxury vehicles, like the BMW 6-Series Gran Coupe. We also have used Porsche Panamera models and other AWD Porsche models in stock. Drivers from Palo Alto or Saratoga are welcome to get in touch!