2019 Porsche Macan vs. Jaguar F-PACE
Bay Area families with a taste for the finer things will find both the 2019 Porsche Macan and 2019 Jaguar F-PACE SUVs head-turning. Once you take a closer look, though, one proves itself ready to handle your family’s demands for power, space, and technology. Find out which SUV can keep up with your busy life in San Jose below!
|2019 Porsche Macan
||2019 Jaguar F-PACE
||0-60 MPH Acceleration
52.9 cubic feet
33.5 cubic feet
||Rear Seat Entertainment
||Feature Not Offered
Macan vs. F-PACE: Top Speed, 0-60 MPH Time
Just because you have a family, doesn’t mean you can’t appreciate a fast vehicle. And, the Porsche Macan packs the power Saratoga drivers have come to love from the brand.
- 2019 Porsche Macan: Feel the charge that comes with a 0-60 mph acceleration time of 6.3 seconds, and hit pulse-pounding speeds of up to 141 mph in the new Porsche Macan.
- 2019 Jaguar F-PACE: The Jaguar F-PACE simply can’t keep up with a 0-60 time of 6.6 seconds but a top speed of only 135 mph. When selecting your next SUV, don’t get left behind in Milpitas.
Macan vs. F-PACE: Performance Specs & Cargo Space
- Engine: A 2.0L 4-cylinder engine comes standard in both models, but the Porsche Macan version offers more impressive specs.
- Power: Aside from offering 1 hp more than the Jaguar F-PACE, the Porsche Macan churns out more torque as well — 273 lb-ft compared to the 269 lb-ft produced by the F-PACE.
- Cargo Space: A family SUV is about more than just power; it has to handle needs including carrying gear and groceries from Menlo Park to Los Altos. The Porsche Macan provides the space to do just that with a maximum of 52.9 cubic feet of cargo space with seats folded. The Jaguar F-PACE offers only 33.5 cubic feet of cargo space.
Macan vs. F-PACE: Interior Features
Keeping your family comfortable in Las Gatos traffic is an easy job for a well-appointed cabin like that of the Porsche Macan. Highlights include:
- Porsche Communication Management with a 10.9-inch full- HD touchscreen
- Three-zone climate control
- Available BOSE® Surround Sound System or a Burmester® High-End Surround Sound System
- Available rear entertainment system
While the Jaguar F-PACE contains a 10-inch touchscreen, it otherwise simply can’t compare to the audio and entertainment-laden Macan.
Meet the New Macan at Porsche Fremont
The new 2019 Porsche Macan comes with a variety of features and colors, so you can customize a vehicle that fits your needs and style. Not sure if the Macan is the right SUV for you? See how it compares to the Porsche Cayenne, and take both out for a drive at Porsche Fremont.
View Macan Inventory