2019 Porsche Macan vs. 2020 Acura RDX
Engine power, handling, and comfort features are musts for many Los Altos and Los Gatos SUV shoppers. So, if the 2019 Porsche Macan and 2020 Acura RDX are on your radar, it’s likely due to their impressive specs and feature-packed interiors. To give you an idea of how these two premium SUVs stack up, the team at Porsche Fremont has put together the following comparison. Read on to compare the Porsche Macan vs. Acura RDX!
|2019 Porsche Macan SUV
||2020 Acura RDX SUV
||Three-Zone Climate Control
||Feature Not Offered
||Lane Departure Warning
Macan vs. RDX: Capable Handling Features
For precise handling, the RDX and Macan SUVs offer their fair share of technologies. The Porsche Macan, however, takes SUV capability a step further for Bay Area adventurers. While the RDX benefits from front-wheel drive’s fuel-efficiency, the Macan puts you in complete control with all-wheel drive. Unlike the Acura RDX, the Porsche Macan also features:
- 7-Speed PDK Transmission
- Porsche Active Suspension Management
- A longer 110.5-inch wheelbase
- Optional air suspension system
- Maximum 9.0-inch ground clearance with optional air suspension
Macan vs. RDX: Luxury & Technology
As you’d expect from a luxury SUV, the Acura RDX and Porsche Macan make driver and passenger comfort a top priority. Both cabins offer space for five people, as well as a central screen, power-adjustable front seats, Bluetooth connectivity, satellite radio, a rearview camera, and a power liftgate. However, if you select the RDX, you’ll be missing out on several of the Macan SUV’s exclusive standard features, such as:
- Navigation System: As part of the Porsche Communication Management system, the online navigation module includes Google Street View, Google Earth, and an online search function.
- Three-Zone Climate Control: During Alameda’s hot summers, you, your front passenger, and your rear passengers will enjoy individual temperature and blower settings.
Discover the Unmistakable Porsche Performance Today!
While the Acura RDX offers much in terms of performance and luxury, it doesn’t stand up to the driver-centrism and capability of the colorful 2019 Porsche Macan. To jump behind the wheel of the Macan or Macan S, schedule a test drive at Porsche Fremont near Milpitas and Menlo Park. Our sales team is available every day of the week!
*European model shown
View Macan Inventory