The 2018 Porsche Macan: Reviews
The Porsche Macan brings high performance to the crossover class, what with powerful turbo engines and optional sport-tuned adaptive air suspension. Even if you opt for the Macan Base, you’ll enjoy the performance and speed you’d expect from a Porsche. But is it a good choice for San Jose and Palo Alto drivers? The critics think so! Below, you’ll find quotes from some of our favorite Porsche Macan reviews. See what experts like U.S. News and Edmunds are saying about this one-of-a-kind family vehicle!
Excerpts from Porsche Macan Reviews
- U.S. News: “It has a posh interior and exceptional performance, even when compared to non-SUVs.”
- Car and Driver: “The 2018 10Best award-winning Macan is quicker and more capable on- and off-road than its corporate cousin, the Audi Q5.”
- Edmunds: “Outstanding ergonomics and a low stance make the Macan feel like a perfectly tailored suit. It feels ‘right-sized’ when you drive it.”
- The Car Connection: “If ‘affordable’ and ‘Porsche’ sound mutually exclusive to you, the 2018 Macan may have a surprise for you.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “If you desire a small-luxurious SUV that drives with the intensity and exhilaration of a sports sedan, you’ll like the 2018 Porsche Macan.”
Test Drive the New Porsche Macan Near Livermore!
Ready to judge the 2018 Porsche Macan reviews for yourself? After learning more about the Macan dimensions and maintenance costs, and comparing the Macan to competitors like the BMW X3, schedule a test drive at Porsche Fremont, located near Redwood City and San Ramon. If you’re more interested in leasing than buying, be sure to browse our current Macan lease deals! Compare it to out-of-brand SUVs to see how it fares against the competition.