Porsche Macan Service Schedule & Prepaid Maintenance
The Porsche Macan — and the rest of the Porsche lineup — is renowned for seemingly endless customization options. Be it drive quality, interior comfort, or safety, Porsche lets drivers pick and choose the features they want for a driving experience that’s truly their own. Why can’t that reputation apply to Porsche auto care? With a Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan (PSMP), it can! Look below to see what your options are for prepaid Macan auto care, along with how it can benefit you in keeping up with maintenance on your Porsche Macan.
How Does Porsche Macan Scheduled Maintenance Work?
When you opt for a PSMP for your Porsche Macan, you’ll enjoy the many benefits of paying in advance, rather than paying for service as you go. You’ll lock in the cost of a repair or maintenance for the duration of the plan you choose, which makes budgeting your vehicle expenses even easier. The following PSMPs are available for the new Porsche Macan:
- Two Years/20,000 Miles
- Three Years/30,000 Miles
- Four Years/40,000 Miles
- Five Years/50,000 Miles
Services of the Porsche Macan Maintenance Schedule
Maintenance on a Porsche Macan beings with oil changes every 10,000 miles or 1 year. Building upon that, drivers will bring their vehicle in for Porsche 40k service, 80k service, 120k service, and 160k service. Alternatively, if mileage intervals aren’t reached, your Porsche will need servicing at 2, 6, and 10-year intervals. When seeking maintenance for your Porsche Macan at the above intervals, your vehicle will receive:
- Engine: Engine oil topped off and checked for leaks, fuel system lines and connections inspected, coolant check and antifreeze levels and hoses, and PDDC fluid checked.
- Electrical System: Check and reset the diagnosis system if needed, inspect battery and ventilation hoses, test windshield wiper/washer and headlight washer functions and adjust nozzles if needed, and test horn operation.
- Spark Plugs: At every Porsche Macan S 40k service and every 40k after, the spark plugs will need replacing. The exception is the Porsche Macan Turbo 30k service, which requires spark plugs replaced every 30,000 miles or 4 years.
- Interior: Inspect seat belt condition and operation and replace filter element for the pollen filter.
- Exterior: Clean reversing camera lens, test vehicle lighting, adjust headlights, check wiper blades, test trailer hitch operation, and inspect radiators, air intakes, firewall, liftgate, and sunroof body drains for debris or blockages.
- Under Vehicle: In addition to oil changes at every 10k, you’ll need to inspect the underbody for leaks and make sure the covers are secure, inspect brake pads and discs for wear, check tire pressure, examine brake fluid and hoses, and inspect axle joints, tie rods ends, and steering gear. Lastly, you’ll need to check the exhaust system for leaks and inspect mounts.
Why Choose Porsche Professionals for Macan Maintenance?
As a Porsche Macan owner, you want the hands-down best service for your SUV — and so do we! In most cases, independent auto shops simply aren’t familiar with the Macan SUV’s — or any Porsche vehicle’s — performance features, which include a Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) transmission and available air suspension. That’s why PSMPs are exclusive to participating Porsche-authorized dealerships; you won’t find any of the above plans at the corner shop.
In addition to honoring cost-cutting PSMPs, our Porsche Certified Technicians repair San Jose customers’ vehicles with OEM parts and fluids only. You won’t find a single aftermarket component in our service center!
Start Enjoying the Perks of Macan Scheduled Maintenance!
Pay in advance for your Porsche Macan SUV’s auto service, and enjoy greater savings, less hassle, and the support of trained technicians! To learn more about your options and Porsche Macan maintenance costs, contact our service center at (510) 279-7060 during regular business hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday. We’re always happy to serve drivers from Palo Alto and other local areas!
Learn More About Porsche Maintenance
Is one of your Porsche dashboard symbols illuminated? While some Porsche warning lights can be cause for concern, some are just indicators of normal vehicle functions. Next time you see a light pop up in your vehicle, simply consult Porsche Fremont’s guide to Porsche dashboard symbols to determine whether or not you should seek service. Why…
With the cooler weather and holidays fast approaching, Porsche Fremont wants to ensure your Porsche is ready to go with this easy tip! Ensuring your tires are properly inflated is a crucial safety component of your vehicle, plus it can improve your gas mileage! Incorrect tire pressure can compromise your braking, general stability, and cause…
When entering the cabin of a premium vehicle like a new Porsche, finding high-end appointments like leather seating is a given. While nothing provides the experience of reclining in a seat fitted with buttery-soft leather for your Saratoga commute, this type of covering does require additional care to keep the upholstery in good condition. Protect…
When it comes to a Porsche oil change, there are multiple factors that can impact the cost, from the model to the condition to the type of oil and oil filter required. Though costs can vary, you can always count on Porsche Fremont for fair pricing and a rotating list of service specials to help you…
The Porsche 911 is a powerful, performance-built machine with luxury finishes to provide the ultimate vehicle for your San Jose commute or cruising in the Bay Area. So what does it take to maintain such an intricate and cutting-edge piece of machinery? Review Porsche Fremont’s guide on the maintenance costs for the new Porsche 911 to…