Porsche Macan Service Schedule & Prepaid Maintenance
The Porsche Macan — and the rest of the Porsche lineup — is renowned for seemingly endless customization options. Be it drive quality, interior comfort, or safety, Porsche lets drivers pick and choose the features they want for a driving experience that’s truly their own. Why can’t that reputation apply to Porsche auto care? With a Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan (PSMP), it can! Look below to see what your options are for prepaid Macan auto care, along with how it can benefit you in keeping up with maintenance on your Porsche Macan.
How Does Porsche Macan Scheduled Maintenance Work?
When you opt for a PSMP for your Porsche Macan, you’ll enjoy the many benefits of paying in advance, rather than paying for service as you go. You’ll lock in the cost of a repair or maintenance for the duration of the plan you choose, which makes budgeting your vehicle expenses even easier. The following PSMPs are available for the new Porsche Macan:
- Two Years/20,000 Miles
- Three Years/30,000 Miles
- Four Years/40,000 Miles
- Five Years/50,000 Miles
Services of the Porsche Macan Maintenance Schedule
Maintenance on a Porsche Macan beings with oil changes every 10,000 miles or 1 year. Building upon that, drivers will bring their vehicle in for Porsche 40k service, 80k service, 120k service, and 160k service. Alternatively, if mileage intervals aren’t reached, your Porsche will need servicing at 2, 6, and 10-year intervals. When seeking maintenance for your Porsche Macan at the above intervals, your vehicle will receive:
- Engine: Engine oil topped off and checked for leaks, fuel system lines and connections inspected, coolant check and antifreeze levels and hoses, and PDDC fluid checked.
- Electrical System: Check and reset the diagnosis system if needed, inspect battery and ventilation hoses, test windshield wiper/washer and headlight washer functions and adjust nozzles if needed, and test horn operation.
- Spark Plugs: At every Porsche Macan S 40k service and every 40k after, the spark plugs will need replacing. The exception is the Porsche Macan Turbo 30k service, which requires spark plugs replaced every 30,000 miles or 4 years.
- Interior: Inspect seat belt condition and operation and replace filter element for the pollen filter.
- Exterior: Clean reversing camera lens, test vehicle lighting, adjust headlights, check wiper blades, test trailer hitch operation, and inspect radiators, air intakes, firewall, liftgate, and sunroof body drains for debris or blockages.
- Under Vehicle: In addition to oil changes at every 10k, you’ll need to inspect the underbody for leaks and make sure the covers are secure, inspect brake pads and discs for wear, check tire pressure, examine brake fluid and hoses, and inspect axle joints, tie rods ends, and steering gear. Lastly, you’ll need to check the exhaust system for leaks and inspect mounts.
Why Choose Porsche Professionals for Macan Maintenance?
As a Porsche Macan owner, you want the hands-down best service for your SUV — and so do we! In most cases, independent auto shops simply aren’t familiar with the Macan SUV’s — or any Porsche vehicle’s — performance features, which include a Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) transmission and available air suspension. That’s why PSMPs are exclusive to participating Porsche-authorized dealerships; you won’t find any of the above plans at the corner shop.
In addition to honoring cost-cutting PSMPs, our Porsche Certified Technicians repair San Jose customers’ vehicles with OEM parts and fluids only. You won’t find a single aftermarket component in our service center!
Start Enjoying the Perks of Macan Scheduled Maintenance!
Pay in advance for your Porsche Macan SUV’s auto service, and enjoy greater savings, less hassle, and the support of trained technicians! To learn more about your options and Porsche Macan maintenance costs, contact our service center at (510) 279-7060 during regular business hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday. We’re always happy to serve drivers from Palo Alto and other local areas!
Learn More About Porsche Maintenance
To start International Women’s Day, here are 3 fun facts about successful racecar driver, Danica Patrick: Made history with a top-five finish in the 2005 Indianapolis 500 Made history as first woman to win a NASCAR Cup Series Pole in 2013 Made history as first woman to host ESPNs Sports Award show in 2018…
We know how much your Porsche means to you, which is why scheduling regular Porsche multi-point inspections is important. What is a multi-point inspection? During a Porsche multi-point inspection, Porsche Fremont’s master-certified technicians will perform thorough examinations and checks of important vehicle components and systems. Learn more about multi-point inspections with Porsche Fremont, so you can keep your…
This Valentine’s Day give the gift of scheduling their next service appointment with valet service—it will be a service experience they love. What is Valet Service? As part of the Fletcher Jones Difference, guests who have purchased or leased their Porsche with us have exclusive access to our Complimentary Pick-Up and Delivery Service. When your…
Considering a new set of tires for your Porsche and wondering, “What do tire sizes mean?” The tire size indicates the size of the tire and whether it will fit your vehicle. When you’re due to replace your Porsche N-Specific tires, find out how to tell the tire size by examining the tire markings with…
Porsche drivers know that keeping your tires in good condition is not only crucial to your vehicle’s ability to accelerate and maneuver on the streets of Milpitas, but it’s also important to your ability to stop. Ensuring you have the proper tire tread depth will help keep you enjoy the sporty nature of your Porsche…