2021 Porsche Cayenne vs. 2021 Range Rover
There aren’t many vehicles that are just as capable on everyday errands in Milpitas as off-road adventures in Union City, but luxury SUVs are versatile with the perfect blend of ruggedness and refinement. But between two of the most popular options on the market today, the Porsche Cayenne vs. Range Rover, which is right for your needs? Between the pricing, performance, and layout, it’s clear that one model has the advantage.
|2021 Porsche Cayenne
||2021 Range Rover
|335-hp turbocharged V6
||355-hp 3.0L P360 i6 MHEV
||Base Acceleration (0 to 60 mph)
|BOSE® and Burmester®
Porsche vs. Range Rover Price
Comparing the base Porsche vs. Range Rover price, the Porsche Cayenne is $24,500 less expensive than the Range Rover. In fact, you could even upgrade to the Cayenne E-Hybrid at $81,800 MSRP or the Cayenne S at $85,100 and still pay less than the base Range Rover:
- Porsche Cayenne: $67,500 MSRP
- Range Rover: $92,000 MSRP
Porsche vs. Range Rover Performance
What about performance throughout San Jose? Both models have different base engine configurations. The Cayenne has a 335-hp 3.0L turbocharged V6 with all-wheel drive, while the Range Rover utilizes a 355-hp 3.0L I-6 with 4-wheel drive. Both models include an 8-speed automatic for smoother shifting. So despite the steep price increase for the Range Rover, the base performance is evenly matched. Additionally, the Cayenne is offered multiple configurations including turbocharged, e-hybrid, and turbocharge e-hybrid configurations to blend power and efficiency.
Porsche vs. Range Rover Features
Finally, which model has the better features between the Cayenne vs. Range Rover? No matter which category we picked, the Porsche Cayenne just offered a little extra luxury compared to the Range Rover.
- Comforts: The Range Rover has a 16-way adjustable driver’s seat, while the Porsche Cayenne has an 18-way adjustable driver’s seat.
- Infotainment: While the Range Rover offers one premium sound system in the Meridian™, you can choose between the BOSE® or Burmester® high-tech sound systems in your Cayenne – along with exclusive Porsche Communication Management (PCM) on a 12.3-inch HD touchscreen.
- Safety: Porsche offers a variety of exclusive systems for your protection. Porsche InnoDrive recognizes speed limits and adjusts your gear changes as needed, while Porsche Connect uses remote connectivity and voice recognition to boost your driving experience in Newark.
Take Your Test Drive Today in the Bay Areas
Whether you’ve got extra questions about the Range Rover Sport vs. Porsche Cayenne or you’re ready for that test drive, Porsche Fremont is here to help. Contact us for more information about luxury SUVs in Fremont, and find out why the Cayenne is our clear winner.
View Cayenne Inventory