Porsche Cayman Maintenance Schedule
Your Porsche Cayman Coupe is built to tear down San Jose and Livermore roadways with grace and agility. To keep performance at its peak, bring it to Porsche Fremont’s service center. As you’d expect, the Porsche Cayman maintenance schedule covers a wide variety of repairs and inspections for the engine compartment, underbody, and interior/exterior.
Usually, Porsche Cayman maintenance cost estimates range from around $230 to over $1,500, depending on the work completed. Here’s a brief overview of some of the maintenances your new Porsche Cayman will undergo:
- 10,000 Miles—includes full synthetic oil and filter service and a multi-point inspection (these are performed every 10,000 miles), as well as inspections of the engine, transmission, brake system, tires, headlights, and more.
- 20,000 Miles—in addition to a routine oil change and multi-point inspection, a brake fluid flush and fill is completed, and the air intake pre-filter, PDCC and power steering system, coolant, and more, are checked.
- 30,000 Miles—includes spark plug replacement for the Turbo/Turbo S, plus the basic inspections performed at 10,000 miles.
- 40,000 Miles—includes spark plug replacement for non-Turbo/Turbo S models, brake fluid flush and fill, and tire sealant replacement. This interval covers all key elements of the Cayman, including exhaust system, underbody panels, fuel lines and connections, drive shafts, and more.
- 50,000 Miles—is the end of the Cayman’s warranty, and concludes with a basic oil and filter change, multipoint inspection, and electric, exterior/interior, and underbody checks.
Book an Appointment Near San Ramon and Redwood City!
At Porsche Fremont near Palo Alto and Walnut Creek, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with choosing authorized service technicians. Schedule an appointment online, or give us a call at (510) 790-1111. To save on routine services and new parts, don’t forget to check out our Porsche service coupons!