2019 Porsche Cayenne vs. 2019 Porsche Macan
The Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Macan are two of the most stylish AWD SUVs on the market, which is why they qualify for Uber Select. They’re not all looks, though. Both have tons to offer San Jose and San Ramon families. The Porsche Cayenne comes with:
- Starting MSRP of $65,700
- 335-hp 3.0L V6 front engine
- Towing capacity of up to 7,700 pounds
- Up to 60.3 cubic feet of cargo volume
Meanwhile, its smaller sibling — the new Macan — features:
See how these two Porsche SUVs stack up in our Porsche Macan vs. Cayenne comparison!
|2019 Porsche Cayenne
||2019 Porsche Macan
|335-hp 3.0L V6 turbo engine
||248-hp 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine
||Maximum Towing Capacity
|60.3 cubic feet
||Maximum Cargo Capacity
||52.9 cubic feet
Porsche Macan vs. Cayenne: Price
The 2019 Porsche Macan has a starting MSRP of $49,900, while the 2019 Porsche Macan S goes for a base price of $58,600. The new Porsche Cayenne is currently available in four models — Base, Porsche Cayenne S, E-Hybrid, and Porsche Cayenne Turbo — which range from $65,700 to $124,600.
Porsche Macan vs. Cayenne: Performance
When comparing the Porsche Macan vs. Cayenne, there are both similarities and differences in regards to performance. Both come standard with all-wheel drive, but their specs and capabilities serve a wide variety of drivers. Here’s a closer look at the engine specs and towing capacities of the Porsche Cayenne and Macan:
- Engine: Under the hood of the base Macan, you’ll find a 248-hp 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine. The larger Cayenne is powered by a base 335-hp 3.0L V6 turbocharged engine.
- Towing Capacity: Properly equipped, the Porsche Macan towing capacity reaches 4,409 pounds, while the Porsche Cayenne towing capacity maxes out at 7,700 pounds — putting it ahead of most luxury crossover SUVs.
Porsche Macan vs. Cayenne: Space & Features
Wondering how the Porsche Macan vs. Cayenne compare in terms of features? Both of these SUVs come equipped with plenty of space and luxuries for Los Gatos drivers to enjoy. Compare the dimensions and offerings of the Porsche Macan vs. Cayenne below:
- Cargo Space: The Macan offers up to 52.9 cubic feet of space behind the first row, while the Cayenne bests competitors like the BMW X6 with 60.3 cubic feet of space.
- Comfort: Optional lumbar support, optional heated front seats, and a standard leather-wrapped steering wheel are offered on both Porsche SUVs.
- Technology: The Macan’s technology is comparable to that of the Cayenne. Both include a central display and Porsche ParkAssist with a camera and ultrasonic sensors. However, Apple CarPlay comes standard on the Cayenne and is optional on the Macan.
Choose the Cayenne or Macan at Porsche Fremont!
Whether you’re intrigued by the efficient and techy Porsche Macan SUV or the powerful and spacious Cayenne, schedule a test drive at Porsche Fremont! Additionally, be sure to learn more about the new 2019 Porsche Cayenne by comparing it to other competitors and stepping inside to browse the vehicle’s interior features. Our Fremont Porsche dealership is located near Los Gatos and Saratoga and home to an assortment of great Macan lease deals and Cayenne offers!
View Cayenne & Macan Inventory