The 2019 Porsche Cayenne: Performance Features
- Towing capacity of 7,700 pounds
- AWD drivetrain
- Aluminum multi-link suspension
- Optional Sport Chrono
Of course, that’s not all the 2019 Porsche Cayenne has to offer. Look below to take a peek at its engines and one-of-a-kind features!
2019 Porsche Cayenne Engines
Compared to the BMW X6 and BMW X5—two of its top competitors—the Porsche Cayenne comes standard with all-wheel drive, and offers unique power ranges to suit the needs of drivers throughout Los Altos and Menlo Park:
- The New Cayenne: The entry-level Cayenne gets a 340-hp 3.0L turbocharged V6 engine and reaches a top track speed of 152 mph.
- The New Cayenne S: Aiming for the Cayenne S gets you a 2.9L twin-turbocharged V6 engine with 440 hp on tap and a 0-60 acceleration time of 4.9 seconds.
- The New Cayenne Turbo: The Cayenne Turbo comes equipped with a 4.0L twin-turbo V8 engine that generates 550 hp and reaches a top track speed of 177 mph.
Porsche is known for its advanced performance and handling systems—and the Cayenne SUV is a prime example of what the brand has to offer:
- 8-Speed Tiptronic S Transmission: Switch between the control of a manual and the seamlessness of an automatic by using the steering wheel-mounted paddles or gear level.
- Porsche 4D Chassis Control: Whether you’re driving through San Jose, or tackling California’s mountainous terrain, this system synchronizes chassis systems according to pitch, roll, and yaw data.
Take the Cayenne for Spin Around Fremont!
Experience the 2019 Porsche Cayenne performance features firsthand at Porsche Fremont, serving Walnut Creek and Redwood City. After comparing the Cayenne to other Porsche models, like the Macan, schedule a test drive online, or visit us at 5740 Cushing Parkway in Fremont, CA. We look forward to helping you choose and lease or finance your very own Cayenne!