2019 Porsche Cayenne Interior Features & Dimensions
The 2019 Porsche Cayenne is a mid-size SUV with plenty of pep under the hood. It’s brimming with conveniences and comforts, too. As you step inside the new Porsche Cayenne interior, you’ll find features like:
- Five-passenger seating
- Partial leather upholstery
- 10-speaker audio system
- Satellite radio
And that doesn’t even scratch the surface! Read on for a detailed overview of the Porsche Cayenne interior dimensions and features. Then, take a trip from Los Gatos or Menlo Park to catch a glimpse for yourself.
Porsche Cayenne Cargo Space & Dimensions
Don’t be fooled by the power and poise of this Porsche SUV; it’s every bit as practical as it is sporty and stylish. In fact, compared to competitors like the BMW X5 and BMW X6, the Porsche Cayenne interior dimensions are comparable or larger. Each Cayenne features 27.1 cubic feet of rear luggage space and comes equipped with 40/20/40-split-folding rear seats, which you can fold to make room for cargo while carrying rear passengers. Need extra room to drive home the new flat-screen TV or coffee table you just purchased? With the rear seats folded down entirely, Cayenne drivers can enjoy up to 60.3 cubic feet of cargo space.
Convenient Porsche Cayenne Interior Features
As a family vehicle, there’s no shortage of comfort with this Porsche SUV interior. Here are a few more interior highlights to look forward to:
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM)—includes a 12.3-inch touchscreen display, which you can use to access Bluetooth, phone books, or navigate through Livermore or Palo Alto.
- Power-adjustable front seats—offer 8-way adjustments for a seating position that’s all your own.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control—lets you and your front passenger set separate temperature settings for a comfortable ride in warm San Ramon weather.
- Power liftgate—opens with the push of a button, so you’re not fumbling with keys while trying to carry packages or groceries.
Take a Tour of 2019 Porsche Cayenne Interior at Porsche Fremont
You’re certain to love this Porsche SUV’s interior and exterior like, so why not explore the Cayenne in person at Porsche Fremont? Our Fremont Porsche dealership is located near Saratoga and Los Altos. Schedule a test drive online, or visit us at 5740 Cushing Parkway in Fremont, CA; we’re open seven days a week. Our certified service center can also provide the scheduled maintenance your Porsche Cayenne needs, and our service specials ensure you get the best possible price. Interested in continuing your research? Learn more about available Porsche Cayenne exterior colors and towing capacity by contacting us today!