2020 Porsche 911 Interior Features & Colors
The 2020 Porsche 911 features a thrilling performance with even the base model, delivering a top speed of 182 mph and accelerating from 0-60 mph in 4.0 seconds flat. Of course, the excitement doesn’t end there. When it comes to new Porsche 911 interior, it sets the bar with its sporty, comfortable, and technologically advanced features.
Sporty Yet Functional
The Porsche 911 is a performance luxury vehicle. An ascending center console harkens back to past 911 models, while digital instrument display makes for a modern addition. Melding performance, luxury, and functionality, drivers can enjoy features such as:
- 10.9-inch touch screen in the middle of the dash
- Two high-resolution 7-inch displays inside the instrument cluster
- 4.6 cubic feet of luggage compartment storage
- Two USB ports
- Sport steering wheel
The signature Porsche pairing of comfort and style is part of what makes the 2020 Porsche 911 interior so appealing. To ensure your drives around Los Altos or Menlo Park are nothing short of unforgettable, the Porsche 911 includes the following:
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM): Allowing you to access entertainment features via Apple CarPlay® using a high-resolution touch display with an integrated proximity sensor.
- WiFi Connectivity: Unlike the BMW M4, the Porsche 911 allows you and your passengers to connect to a mobile hotspot as you travel around Redwood City, helping you reduce your phone’s data usage.
- Dual-Zone Climate Control: You and your front passenger can personalize temperature settings using separate front-row controls.
- 3D Decorative Trim: Found on the dashboard, this allows shoppers to personalize the look of their 911 with wood, aluminum, carbon, and other finishes.
Bay Area drivers can truly customize their Porsche 911 interior. Start by choosing the standard or leather interior and move on to the seating, which comes in partial leather, leather, Sports-Tex Seat Centers, or Club Leather. Then, depending on your configuration so far, you’ll have a choice between a variety of colors, including:
- Slate Grey
- Graphite Blue
- Bordeaux Red
- Truffle Brown
- Agave Green
- Black/Mojave Beige
- Black/Iceland Green
- Black/Bordeaux Red
- Slate Grey/Chalk
Colors & Accent Stitching
- Black/Chalk Stitching
- Slate Grey/Chalk Stitching
- Graphite Blue/Chalk Stitching
- Bordeaux Red/Chalk Stitching
- Truffle Brown/Chalk Stitching
- Agave Green/Chalk Stitching
Colors & Checkered Centers
- Black/Checkered Centers
- Black/Chalk Stitching/Checkered Centers
And these are just the options with the base model! Move through the lineup and you’ll find a seemingly endless number of premium materials and color combinations to suit a variety of tastes and styles.
Tour the Interior of the 911 at Porsche Fremont near Milpitas!
Step inside the 2020 Porsche 911 interior at Porsche Fremont. Book your test drive online, or visit our dealership serving the San Jose and Saratoga area! We can discuss any questions you have about the 911 and your options for leasing or financing!