The 2018 Porsche 911: Interior
The 2018 Porsche 911 coupe/convertible’s interior is decked out with features like:
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Navigation module
- USB interface
- Wide array of interior color schemes
Of course, the excitement doesn’t end there. When it comes to purposeful yet intriguing interior styling, the new Porsche 911 sets the bar. Read on to learn more about its best interior features!
Sporty Yet Functional
The Porsche 911 is a performance luxury vehicle—but make no mistake, its features are far from superfluous. Five round gauges in the instrument cluster provide information at a glance, while the ascending center console gives you dominion over the standard manual transmission. The following features are also included for a sporty yet functional interior:
- Sport steering wheel
- 5.1-cubic-foot luggage compartment (4.4 for models with AWD)
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) with an optional performance display (a Sport Chrono feature)
- Optional Porsche Entry & Drive
- Optional LED ambient lighting
Comfort is part of what makes the 2018 Porsche 911 interior so appealing—aesthetically and emotionally. To ensure your drives around Palo Alto or Livermore are nothing short of unforgettable, the Porsche 911 includes or offers the following:
- Sport Seats: Standard sport seats meld performance and comfort, and include an electrically adjustable height function as well as a mechanical fore/aft adjustment.
- WiFi Connectivity: Unlike the BMW M4, the Porsche 911 allows you and your passengers to connect to a mobile hotspot as you travel around Redwood City, helping you reduce your phone’s data usage.
- Two-Zone Climate Control: You and your front passenger can personalize temperature settings using separate front-row controls.
- Optional Outward-Opening Sunroof: Enjoy a light breeze or a view of San Ramon’s bright and sunny sky with just the push of a button.
Tour the Interior of the 911 at Porsche Fremont!
Step inside the 2018 Porsche 911 interior at Porsche Fremont, located near Walnut Creek and San Jose. Book your test drive online, or visit us at 5740 Cushing Parkway in Fremont, CA. If you have questions about the 911 price and how to obtain financing, contact us by phone at (510) 790-1111.