3 Tips For Caring For Your Porsche Vehicle
Updated September 2023. October is Fall Car Care Month. See Porsche service tips below.
- Porsche Battery Health: As a proud Porsche owner, it is important to know the signs of a weakening Porsche battery and to schedule a battery inspection at Porsche Fremont Service Center.
- Porsche Oil Changes: Stay on track with the factory recommended intervals for oil changes for your specific Porsche model.
- Porsche Brake Inspection: Porsche brake inspections are crucial in keeping your Porsche performing at its peak and safely.
Porsche Electric Vehicles
If you drive a Porsche electric vehicle, here are two service tips:
- Porsche Electric Car Battery: Routine battery inspections should be a part of your Porsche preventive maintenance.
- Porsche Tires: Proper tire pressure, routine tire rotations, and more will keep your Porsche performing at its peak.
Did You Know?
At Porsche Fremont, our team partners with Affirm to offer guests the option of financing the cost of their Porsche service.
With Affirm, you are able to finance your Porsche service repairs with loans starting at 0% APR with no hidden or late fees* while choosing the best payment plan that works for you.
*Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.