2021 Porsche 911 Price Information
If you want powerful engine options and luxury features, you won’t want to miss the new Porsche 911 for sale at Porsche Fremont. Each model in the lineup offers something different, making it easy for Menlo Park drivers to find a version of the Porsche 911 they love. Find more information on the Porsche 911 price for each of the new models below.
What are the Porsche 911 Prices?
The Porsche 911 price varies, depending on the trim and body style. As you can see, there are numerous options across the lineup of Porsche 911 models for sale :
- Porsche 911 Carrera Price: $92,200 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera S Price: $115,100 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Price: $112,000 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet Price: $127,900 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Price: $106,500 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Price: $122,400 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet Price: $119,300 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet Price: $135,200 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Targa 4: $119,300 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Targa 4S: $135,200 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition: $180,600 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Turbo Price: $170,800 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Price: $203,500 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet Price: $183,600 starting MSRP
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet Price: $216,300 starting MSRP
Defining Porsche 911 Features
No matter which Porsche 911 you choose, you’ll experience a comfortable and entertaining driving experience. Each model provides a variety of high-end interior features and strong engines. Even with the Porsche 911 Carrera base model, you’ll get a3.0-liter twin-turbocharged boxer 6 engine that generates 379 hp and 331 lb-ft of torque. Add a selection of premium cabin amenities, including standard dual-zone automatic climate control, the Porsche Communication Management, and heated front Sport Seats, and you have a sports car worthy of the luxury segment. Some features that define the 911 lineup as a whole include:
- Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK): The optional PDK transmission offers both a manual and automatic mode and changes gears without interrupting engine power. The PDK is a 7-speed transmission on older models; however, newer models come standard with an 8-speed PDK transmission.
- Rear-Wheel or All-Wheel Drive: Models with rear-wheel drive offer exceptional balance, while models with all-wheel drive provide greater traction on San Jose roads during inclement weather. There are benefits to both drivetrains, and the Porsche 911 lineup offers both RWD and AWD models, so drivers can choose a model with a drivetrain that best fits their needs.
- Sport Exhaust System: This available feature is new to the Porsche 911 series and features two catalytic converters and a rear silencer. This system is racing-inspired and helps create the distinctive 911 sports car sound and resonance.
Find the new Porsche 911 for Sale in Fremont
Contact us at Porsche Fremont to schedule a test drive with any of the above Porsche 911 models and experience exciting features like Porsche Wet Mode today! Interested in leasing? Check out our current offers to ensure you drive home with an excellent Porsche 911 price!