Bask in Luxury in the 2016 Porsche Cayenne Interior
How would you like to be “at one” with a dream sports car? Thanks to the thoughtful, innovative design of the new Porsche Cayenne, drivers can do just that.
The 2016 Porsche Cayenne interior has been designed around the driver, placing everything the motorist needs within comfortable reach, while striving to unite the driver and its car as virtually one unit.
Exemplifying sports performance but also surpassing it, the Cayenne offers a beautiful blend of sports car prowess and elegant style. So what are you waiting for?
Inside the new Cayenne, drivers will be treated to a host of deluxe interior amenities to comfort, delight, and entertainment.
Standard interior design features include:
- Eight-way electric adjustable front comfort seats
- Two-way headrests
- 40/20/40-split rear adjustable seat bench with foldout center armrest
- Partial embossed leather seats
- Stainless steel door sill guards with “Cayenne” lettering
- Multi-function leather sports steering wheel with shift paddles
- Five 12-volt plug sockets
Optional interior features include:
- Available heated multi-function steering wheel
- Available cargo management system
- Available driver memory package
- Available four-zone climate control
- Available 14 way power seats with memory package
- Available 14 way adaptive sport seats with memory package
- Available ski bag
- Available power sunblind for rear side windows
- Available front and rear seat heating
- Available front and rear seat ventilation
- Available comfort lighting package
- Available fire extinguisher
- Available instrument dials in assorted designer colors
- Available smoking package
Turning Up the Tech
In terms of technology, Porsche Cayenne drivers and passengers are pampered with premium offerings.
The onboard Porsche Communication Management central control system is a simple-to-use yet powerful tool that features:
- High-resolution touchscreen display
- FM twin tuner radio with RDS frequency diversity
- Digital radio
- Online services via a smartphone app
- TV tuner
Vehicle occupants will also enjoy prime audio quality via the Bose Surround Sound System or the available Burmester High-End Surround Sound System, which features 16 loudspeakers and a 16 channel amplifier with an output of more than 1,000 watts.
A Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment Plus package additionally offers a high-quality infotainment experience, featuring two separate 10.1 inch touchscreen displays that are mounted on the backrests of the front seats, an integrated DVD drive, Bluetooth headsets, SD card slot, 32 GB internal flash memory, and an optional WLAN router for Web-surfing options via the dedicated Internet browser.
Enjoy the Experience
Car shoppers can experience the many exemplary interior amenities available in the 2016 Porsche Cayenne at Porsche Fremont. Come in, or contact us today to schedule a test drive.